Using Template in MS Word 2007. For creating a new document you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you are required to select the File tab and then access the Backstage view.
- Now select New and click Blank document from the Backstage view.
- Once you select the blank document a new blank document will appear.
Creating New Document from a Template:
Templates are the per-designed documents from which you can create new documents quickly and easily. Now for creating new document from template you are required to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you are required to click the File tab for accessing the Backstage view.
- Once Backstage view is accessed you are required to select New.
- There are loads of templates just below the Blank document option. You can also search for the templates from the search bar.
- When you will find the template of your choice you need to select it to preview it.
- Once the template preview is selected the template will appear and if you are satisfied you can click on Create.
- A new document will be created with the template which you have selected.
Opening an Existing Document in MS Word:
Existing documents can also be opened apart from creating new ones and for opening the existing documents you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all click on the File tab and navigate Backstage view.
- In the Backstage view you need to click Open.
- From the Open tab you need to select This PC and after that you need to click Browse.
- Once you have clicked on Browse an Open dialog box will appear.
- From Open dialog box you need to locate and select your document and then click on Open.