Windows 10 is the latest and well equipped operating system that has been developed with great care. The developers have put lots of effort in order to make the Windows more user friendly. Now Windows 10 comes in different builds every now and then in order to fix the issues which users face. It has got synced settings option and it will let the owners of multiple devices to keep their system preferences in harmony. With this features you no longer require to spend the time on recurring work of entering the theme customizations manually, browser options and various other settings into all of your machines. Now in order to take the advantage of this feature is that you need a Microsoft Account. For enabling the device syncing you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you are required to click on the Start button.
- After this you need to click on the Settings icon.
- In the next step you need to click on Accounts.
- Now you need to click Sign in with a Microsoft account and enter your account information. Now you don’t see this information just move forward to the next step.
- After this you need to click Sync your settings.
- Now you are required to Turn on the switch next to Sync Settings. Apply the above mentioned steps to all other Windows 10 machines.
- If you don’t need to sync certain things you can disable any individual settings.
- With these simple and easy steps you will be able to sync your settings in Windows 10.