Microsoft Edge is the newly developed web browser that has been developed by Microsoft and has been included in Windows 10. This web browser has replaced Internet Explorer as a default browser. In this following tutorial you will learn how to share a web page in Edge browser. Now if you are annoyed with copying and pasting a URL in your social media accounts for sharing them with your friends then Share feature is included in Edge browser will solve your problem. This new feature will allow you to post the web pages directly to your social networking sites with just a single click.You can also learn about Creating a Blank Document or from a Template in MS Word 2016.
For sharing a web page in Edge browser you are required to follow these steps.
- First of all you are required to open the Edge browser.
- Once the Edge browser is opened you need to open the desired web page.
- Now in the next step you need to tap the Share button which is located at the top right corner of the browser.
- Now you need to press the drop down arrow which is located next to page’s name for selecting the format which you require to share i.e. as a webpage or as a screenshot.
- Now in the next step you need to select the channel which you wish to post like Facebook, Twitter, OneNote and Mail etc. Remember that these apps must be installed into your system.
- Log in to the social media site like Facebook or Twitter etc.
- Now fill in the caption and then hit post.
- Now you have share a webpage in the form of HTML or as a screenshot easily with just a single click.