Windows 10, the latest offering from Microsoft is considered as the user friendly OS that has enhanced the user’s interaction with the computer. Windows 10, since its intial release has come up in many builds as the developers are continuously working on making it the perfect operating system. In each build the developers come with various fixes and features. Today we will discuss the Night Light feature of Windows 10.
It has been studied and proved that the blue light cast by the bright screens of your laptop or mobile device will reduce your ability to fall asleep quickly. This blue light maintains your energy all the day. The blue light will trick you that it’s still day time. Now previously you needed a dedicated application for removing the blue light from our screens which keep us awake but in Windows 10 there is a new feature added called Night Light and in order to activate the Night Light you need to follow these simple steps. You can also learn about How to Sync Your Settings in Windows 10.
- 1st of all you need to open the Start menu.
- Now access the Settings Menu by clicking on the gear icon.
- Now in the next step you need to select System.
- After selecting system you need to choose Display.
- In the next step you need to toggle the Night Light switch to ON.
- Click on the Night Light settings for adjusting the level of blue displayed or determine the time for Night Light in order to activate automatically.
- With these simple steps you will be able to eliminate blue light with the Windows 10 Night Light feature.