If you live in the Eastern Hemisphere and is doing business in the Western Hemisphere then the mental math required for keeping everything on target is very overwhelming. The world has become a global village and the distances have decreased. But hang on if you made a slightest miscalculation in the timing it can lead to some real disasters. Windows 10 which has got loads of improvements has also set up multiple clocks to display times from all around the globe. Now in order to access them you need to click the clock in the taskbar as is normally done. Now instead of displaying the current time it will show you the time along with different timezones from other locations you have set up.You can also learn about How to Change the Screen Resolution in Windows 10. Now in order to add clocks from multiple time zones you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you need to open the Settings by clicking the Start Menu and then selecting it or by simple typing it into Cortana.
- Now in the next step you need to click on Time & language.
- Here you need to click the Add clocks link to set up clocks in various different time zones.
- Now click on the option to Show this clock. This option will show you the original clock, one which have been set to your current location.
- In the next step you need to click the second Show this clock option and then set it to the tiezone of your choice by selecting it from the drop-down menu.
- Now you need to change the names for Clock1 and Clock2.
- Now at the end you need to click Apply at the bottom right and then click OK.